As we put the final preparations in place for this year’s race, we’ll be sharing “26 Tips for 26.2 Miles” to make sure you’re ready to go on race day. Click here to read them all, or follow along on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
We’ve had a blast interacting with you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the blog so far this year. We always love to hear how your training is going, and we’ll be on standby in the days leading up to the marathon in case you have any last-minute questions.
Now that the Nationwide Children’s Hospital Columbus Marathon & 1/2 Marathon is just 16 days away, we’re getting really excited to keep you in the loop on race day too! Today’s tip: Follow the Columbus Marathon online for live race day updates, photos and more.
Here’s how you can connect with us online for this year’s race:
- TWITTER: We’ll be monitoring and live-tweeting from @CbusMarathon – posting race updates, answering questions, and chatting with athletes and spectators. You can also use and follow the #CbusMarathon hashtag to share your race-day experiences and join in on the excitement.
- FACEBOOK: We’ll be on our Facebook page throughout the race posting behind-the-scenes photos and important updates. Be sure to “like” us to get the scoop!
- INSTAGRAM: Follow @CbusMarathon on race day for live photos and videos of scenes from around the course, from both the Columbus Marathon social team and a few of the athletes themselves. Want to share your race day photos with us? Just include the #cbusmarathon hashtag to your pics.
- COLUMBUS MARATHON BLOG: We’ll be updating the blog from the Start and Finish Lines with videos, photos, announcements and more.
- FOURSQUARE: Don’t forget to check-in on Foursquare!
Also, don’t forget: Our team is excited to share updates and chat with everyone online during the race, but there will also be thousands of volunteers, medical personnel and police stationed along the course if you have additional questions that need answered in person.