With just over three months left until the Nationwide Children’s Hospital Columbus Marathon & ½ Marathon, you’re invited to help us kick off training season and start the countdown to October at our 5th annual RunFest! Need convincing to join more than 1,000 runners and walkers at our free event? How about:
- The chance to meet the 2014 Nationwide Children’s Hospital Patient Champions
- Free food and drinks
- Marathon and 1/2 marathon training advice from experts
- Music and entertainment
- A sneak peek at this year’s race shirts and medal
- A raffle of amazing prizes
If that’s still not enough to get you excited for Saturday (what?!), we’ll let you in on a secret. You can MEET. MEB.
That’s Meb Keflezighi, the only marathoner in history to win the Boston Marathon, the New York Marathon, and an Olympic Medal. We’re thrilled to have Meb join us for this year’s RunFest as our special guest and we need your help to give him a warm welcome to Columbus! Now bust out your calendar and pencil in these details:
- What: The Nationwide Children’s Hospital Columbus Marathon & 1/2 Marathon RunFest 2014
- When: Saturday, July 12, 1 – 4 p.m.
- Where: Aladdin Shrine at Easton, 3850 Stelzer Road, Columbus, OH 43219
- Details: A FREE event that features giveaways, sneak peek at this year’s race shirt and medal, booths offering training advice and healthy living tips, free food, the full line-up of Nationwide Children’s Hospital Patient Champions and more! We will also have an engraving service available for 2013 Columbus Marathon & 1/2 Marathon medals to engrave finisher’s name and official time.
Make sure to RSVP for RunFest here and invite your friends, family and followers! Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more RunFest details and live updates. We hope to see you there!