As we put the final preparations in place for this year’s race, we’re sharing “26 Tips in 26 Days” to make sure you’re ready to go on race day. Click here to read them all, or follow along on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
For every person who participates in a marathon or ½ marathon, there are dozens of people who helped provide support to make the journey possible. Those friends and family can be anywhere in the world and track your progress on Race Day.
The 2016 Nationwide Children’s Hospital Columbus Marathon & ½ Marathon Live Results is now available via web for free at http://rtrt.me/col16. Download the RTRT.me Mobile App at http://rtrt.me/app/col16 and select the 2016 Columbus event. Participants, family and friends can all use Live Results to share in the excitement. Sign up now to have race progress posted automatically to your Facebook or Twitter feeds or texted to your mobile phone. On Race Day, spectators can get status of participants in real-time using the Live Tracker & Leaderboard. Details such as time, pace, position on the map and estimated finish will be instantly available. The information will be based on five checkpoints along the course (start, four miles, 13.1 miles, 20 miles and finish).
There are other popular features including:
- Live Web Tracker – See times and current pace within seconds of a participant crossing each split point. Estimated times will be provided based on current pace.
- Live Leaderboard – See who is winning via the Live Leaderboard. Top runners in each category will be displayed in real-time as they lead the way through the course.
- Real-time Facebook/Twitter Notifications – Get automatic posting as progress is made on the course. As a spectator, the times of the person you are tracking can be posted to your Facebook or Twitter feed automatically allowing friends and family to share in the excitement. If you are a participant, claim your profile and enable Facebook or Twitter notifications. Your stats will post live as you pass each checkpoint.
- Text2Follow – Follow participants in real-time via text notifications to your Mobile phone.
- Email Notifications – Sign up for live notifications to one or more email addresses
- Mobile App – Features include Live Participant Tracking, Push Notifications, Leaderboards, Map Tracking, Event Messages, Event Info and more.
- Please note: Live Tracking results are unofficial. Official results are posted upon completion of the event.
NOTE: If you’re registering for the marathon after 10/7, it will take up to 7 days for your information to be transmitted to our RTRT team, so you may not be able to register for RTRT immediately. Those registering at the Health & Fitness Expo will not be able to set up their Real-Time Race Tracking until Saturday evening.
We want as many people as possible to share in your success. Let Real-Time Race Tracking do the work for you on Race Day.